Thursday, June 16, 2011

How Beautiful You Are

I am learning something new everyday here. As I wake up every morning knowing that I am in Haiti I just thank God for calling me here. Everyday has its challenges, but God still shows me the beauty that comes out of the hard times. As I think back to wahoo bay, and look at the sunsets on the roof, and hold many children and see their smiling faces, it reminds me just how beautiful Gods plans are. We have no idea where God is going to take us, the places he will lead us to, and what He will call us to experience. His plans are perfect and He is such a majestic and beautiful designer of all things.
Wahoo Bay last Friday
  John 10:10 "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
Sunset taken from the roof
Miss and Love My Family

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cameron.... I have finally learned how to post comments on your blog page. Brooke is in the Dominican Republic, you're in Haiti, and we are missing you both....and wanting to hear from you...

    I love you Cameron...

    Papa

    ReplyDelete