Monday, June 13, 2011

The Work of Your Hands

Most beautiful little girl
 Luke 1:76-79 "And you my child will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace."
The Haitians lining up for lunch!
God is creating something new in me everyday here. I keep praying everyday that His spirit will flow through mine to bless others. Its been so amazing to watch how God turns trials into blessings and how when we live in His presence we are permeated with love, joy, and peace.
Yesterday during the church service I was writing in my journal and the one of the pictures of Brooke and me fell out. The little boys that were sitting beside me picked it up and were so excited to see it. They just got these huge smiles on their faces. You could tell they were a little confused, they kept looking at me and then the picture, trying to figure out which one was me in the photo. I told them that that was my twin sister Brooke. They were so interested and started passing it down to all the other kids in front of them. It was so cute and a very special moment as they got to see who the most important person in my life is. I love you Brookie and miss you everyday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment