Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unbreakable Love

When I went to the village the other day I showed the twins (NuhNuh and Leh Leh) a picture of Brooke and me. They were so confused at first but then started to understand that she was my twin! It was so cool to show them who my other half is. They looked at the picture for the longest time and carried it around with them the whole time I was there, it was so cute!

The wonderful Levinton and Staniel. 
 Going to the village today was one of the most memorable days I will have. After singing the Justin Beiber song "Baby" with the kids as they sang it in Creole, we played red rover with them after trying to explain and demonstrate how to play. They loved it! Leh Leh fell down and started crying. When I picked him up his twin came over to us and was trying to make him laugh and smile. At that moment I got a glimpse of how Brooke and I do the same exact thing when one of us is hurt or upset. It was so cute to see the amazing bond that those two boys share. It reminded me how being a twin is the biggest blessing from God. You always have a best friend. Although I am missing Brooke terribly, I am so excited for her to come to Haiti and have her God given experience in just 2 days!! Please continue to pray for her as well as she is about to grow in so many ways by coming here.

No comments:

Post a Comment